There are over one billion people using Facebook. Facebook is where people go to connect with their friends and family. As a Realtor your task is to connect with friends and family of clients.
Take your business to the next level with REAL SOLUTIONS…
- Facebook Tip #1: Don’t use your personal Facebook account for your real estate business.
- Facebook Tip #2: Show off your listings. The golden rule is 80/20 in social media. 80% should be posts about your customer’s interest; 20% should be about you.
- Facebook Tip #3: Add an IDX Home Search to your Facebook Page. Your active listings are automatically imported from your local MLS into a Featured Tab on your business page. visitors can interact with your listings by liking, commenting, or sharing. Meet your next buyer on Facebook!
- Facebook Tip#4: Use images in your posts – They are the most engaging.
- Facebook Tip #5: Show your clients you care – comment on their posts – show them that you’re interested.
- Facebook Tip #6: Use Hashtags to connect with your market
Facebook is huge, and there is an abundance of opportunities for you to capture more buyer and seller leads.